MAKE YOUR GARDEN WORK FOR YOU, NOT YOU WORK FOR YOUR GARDEN!
Instead of slaving away year after year, work smarter (not harder) by strategizing to help your garden become self-sufficient. Using all-natural techniques, this new guide from YouTube gardening sensation Luke Marion, founder of MIgardener, will teach you to break down traditional thinking and implement organic systems that will save time, hassle, weeding, water, and space wherever you live.
• Properly fuel your garden with an understanding of soil composition, organic fertilizer, and healthy balances of bacteria and fungi
• Keep your plants hydrated and conserve water with a core gardening system trench
• Extend the growing season with smart use of a poly material tunnel
• Avoid tedious manual weeding by using all-natural preemptive weed suppression—without resorting to harmful chemical pesticides
• Utilize high intensity planting to grow more food in less space, reduce weeding, watering, and protect soil quality
With this simple-to-understand gardening method, create an organic garden that allows you to enjoy the rest of the season on autopilot.